OMC The Chart of the Day belongs to Omnicom (OMC). I found the advertising stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Next I reviewed the charts using the Flipchart feature. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/16 the stock gained 11.21%.Omnicom Group Inc. provides corporate communications services to clients worldwide on a global, pan-regional, national and local basis. The corporate communications services offered by the company include advertising in various media such as television, radio, newspaper, magazines, outdoor and the Internet, as well as public relations, specialty advertising, direct response and promotional marketing, strategic media planning and buying, and Internet and digital media development.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter by signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 6.69% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.95%
- Technical support level at 82.62
- Recently traded at 84.33 with a 50 day moving average of 78.40
- Market Cap $20.41 billion
- P/E 18.85
- Dividend yield 2.41%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.90% this year and another 4.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.00% this year, an additional 8.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 5.70% in the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 3 buy, 11 hold, 1 under perform and 1 sell recommendation on the stock