RSG The Chart of the Day belongs to Republic Services (RSG). I found the solid waste stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals then again for the most new highs in the last month. Next I review the chart using the Flipchart feature. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/16 the stock gained 6.14%Republic Services, Inc., is a leading provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry. They provide non-hazardous solid waste collection services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers through their collection companies. They also own or operate transfer stations and solid waste landfills.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 5.50% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 70.83%
- Technical support level at 47.58
- Recently traded at 48.08 with a 50 day moving average of 45.04
- Market Cap $16.70 billion
- P/E 23.23
- Dividend yield 2.51%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.70% this year and another 3.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 4.40% this year, another 8.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 6.42% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock