BONA The Chart of the Day is Bona Film Group (BONA). I found the film distribution stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/15 the stock gained 4.31%.Bona Film Group Limited operates as a film distributor engaged in the distribution of movies to theatres and non theatre circuits in the People's Republic of China. The Company's non-theatrical distribution channels include home video products, digital and internet distribution; and cable, satellite, and broadcast television. Additionally, Bona Film owns and operates movie theaters in commercial districts and residential areas in several major cities in China. The Company is also engaged in the production and advertisement of films. Bona Film Group Limited is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 2.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.59%
- Technical support level at 13.57
- Recently traded at 13.56 with a 50 day moving average of 13.28
- Market Cap $851.57 million
- Revenue expected to grow 30.50% this year and another 24.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase a 18.50% this year, an additional 15.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 70.00% for the next 5 years
- Only 1 Wall Street analysts issued a recommendation on the stock and it's a buy