The Chart of the Day
belongs to Baxalta
(BXLT), I found the pharmaceutical stock by looking at the 52 week high list
on Barchart, then sorting the stocks by highest technical buy signals. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the stocks. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/14 the stock gained 2.22%.Baxalta Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company which is engaged in developing, manufacturing and commercializing transformative therapies to treat orphan and under served disease conditions in hematology, immunology and oncology. Baxalta Incorporated is based in Deerfield, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 6.09% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 61.28%
- Technical support level at 40.61
- Recently traded at 41.62 with a 50 day moving average of 37.66
- Market Cap $28.12 billion
- Dividend yield .69%
- Revenue expected to grow 1.00% this year and another 7.60% next year
- Earnings estimate to increase 25.50% this year, an additional 6.30% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 5.18% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy 3 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
None of the normal trading strategies have been reliable for this stock, so I'd use a trailing stop loss to protect your gains.