The Chart of the Day belongs to Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC). I found the mid west regional bank stock by using Barchart to sort theRussell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/15 the stock gained 5.64%.
Enterprise Financial operates commercial banking and wealth management businesses in metropolitan St. Louis and Kansas City, with a primary focus on serving the needs of privately held businesses, their owners and other success-minded individuals.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 51.42+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 6.91% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.07%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 25.35
- Recently traded at 25.85 with a 50 day moving average of 24.48
- Market Cap $515.45 million
- P/E 15.89
- Dividend yield 1.12%
- Revenue expected to grow 4.80% this year and another 5.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase at an annual rate of 21.40% this year, an additional 2.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
The 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator has been an effective technical trading strategy on this stock.