The Chart of the Day belongs to J2 Global Communications (JCOM). I found the Internet software stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks for the ones having technical buy signals of higher than 80% and then again for a Weighted Alpha of better than 50.00+. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/5 the stock gained 2.75%
j2 Global, Inc. provides cloud-based communications and storage messaging services. The Company offers online fax, virtual voice, hosted email, email marketing, online backup and unified communications services. j2 markets its services principally under the brand names eFax, eVoice, Electric Mail, Campaigner, KeepItSafe and Onebox. It also provides software-as-a-service communication services and solutions to the business market. j2 Global Inc. formerly known as j2 Global Communications, Inc., is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 52.40+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 14.88% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.20%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 71.82
- Recently traded at 76.96 with a 50 day moving average of 70.66
- Market Cap $3.71 billion
- P/E 22.17
- Dividend yield 1.64%
- Revenue expected to grow 17.90% this year and another 15.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase an annual rate of 15.80% this year , an additional 15.20% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
The normal technical trading strategies have not been reliable on this stock so I suggest you use a trailing stop loss to protect your gains.