The Chart of the Day belongs to Inteliquent Inc (IQNT). I found the telephone communications stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks forst for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/18 the stock gained 2.43%.
Inteliquent, Inc. offers tandem interconnection services. It provides voice, Internet protocol transit and Ethernet solutions to carriers, service providers and content management firms. Inteliquent, Inc., formerly known as Neutral Tandem, Inc., is headquartered in Chicago.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- 63.40+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 18.45% in he last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.79%
- BArchart computes a technical support level at 21.98
- Recently traded at 21.92 with a 50 day moving average of 19.13
- Market Cap $736.29 million
- P/E 18.24
- Dividend yield 2.72%
- Revenue expected to grow 8.40% this year and another 17.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 1.70% this year, an additional 6.00% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
None of the usual technical trading strategies have been effective on this stock so I would use a moving stop loss 15% below its recent high to protect your profits.