The Chart of the Day belongs to Serepta Therapeutics (SRPT). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest technical buy signals then for a positive Weighted Alpha. The Trend Spotter signaled another buy signal just yesterday.
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. focuses on the discovery and development of RNA-based therapeutics for the treatment of rare and infectious diseases. The Company's diverse pipeline includes its lead program eteplirsen, for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc., formerly known as AVI BioPharma, Inc., is headquartered in Bothell, Washington.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart Technical Indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 61.60+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 14.55% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.22%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 33.22
- Recently traded at 36.69 with a 50 day moving average of 32.51
- Market Cap $1.52 billion
- The Revenue and earnings estimated are not reliable because they are all over the place
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 2 buy and 6 hold recommendations on the stock
The 100 day moving avnlerages vs price has been a reliable technical trading strategy for this stock