The Chart of the Day belongs to Novavax NVAX. I found the biopharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Indexstocks for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then again for the stocks with technical buy signals of 80% or better.
Novavax is a specialty biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development and commercialization of proprietary products focused on women's health and infectious diseases. Their technology platforms involve the use of proprietary, microscopic, organized, non-phospholipid structures as vehicles for the delivery of a wide variety of drugs and other therapeutic products, including certain hormones, anti-bacterial and anti-viral products and vaccine adjuvants.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- 187.30+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new highs and up 8.82% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 57.04%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 12.99
- Recently traded at 13.12 with a 50 day moving average of 11.48
- Market Cap $3.52 billion
- Revenue projected to decrease
- Earnings estimated to decrease
- In spite of these projections Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy recommendations on the stock
The 20-100 Day MACD Oscillator has been the most reliable technical trading strategy on this stock.