The Chart of the Day belongs to DexCom,Inc (DXCM). I found the medical instruments stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then sorted for the ones with technical buy signals of 80% or better, Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the stocks.
Dexcom Inc. is developing continuous glucose monitoring systems for people with diabetes.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- 140.80+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 19.13% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.19%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 93.92
- Recently traded at 97.81 with a 50 day moving average of 81.76
- Market Cap $7.75 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 45.00% this year and another 38.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 60.00% this year, an additional 375.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 32.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 5 buy, 3 hold and 1 sell recommendation on this stock
The 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator has been an effective technical trading strategy for this stock.